Black and red women's kimono robe or duster. Bring out the rose petals, feel the love and wrap yourself in timeless art. The styles and uses for this robe are endless!
Original oil painting "red rose", 48"x48" by Jenny Simon.
Available in transparent Chiffon or Peachskin Jersey fabric:
• Every kimono robe is printed and sewn by hand
• Comes with knit bamboo rayon fabric trim and matching chiffon belt
• Clear look elastics to hold the belt and blend in with your print
• Vibrant print will never fade with wear or washing
• Micro overlock hem finishing
• Machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, hang to dry
YOU CHOOSE HOW TO WEAR IT:
I was glad I purchased this for a few outings in Nevada. Just enough of a topper for a linen dress, and you can wear it to dress up jeans. It is lightweight and packs well.
Just what I was looking for!! Light weight enough to wear in the spring and summer. This is perfect!
My husband knows I love red roses and saw me browsing through this site. He gave me this robe for Valentines Day with a dozen red roses. I really love the print and the back of this robe looks amazing too. The material is really soft and you can just wear it with jeans and don't have to use it just as a robe. Definitely recommend this one!